Love is under attack! Love is being slandered, degraded, misused and abused. It’s time to rescue love from the clutches of the dark side!
Maybe you have a good marriage, a happy family, and the moral character to know right from wrong – but look around – your children and the future are not safe. When movies like 50 Shades of Gray and 50 Shades Darker are mainstream entertainment, something is terribly wrong in this culture.
Don’t Cover Your Eyes
It’s easy to look the other way when the problem doesn’t affect you. But when the country and culture you live in embraces domestic violence, SMS, and pornography in mainstream media, you can’t escape the repercussions. Don’t believe me? Look at these stats1:
- About 90% of boys and 70% of girls, ages 13 to 14, have reported accessing porn at least once.
- 35% of boys reported viewing porn online “too many times to count.”
- 70% of boys and nearly a quarter of girls say they have spent at least 30 consecutive minutes viewing Internet porn on at least one occasion.
- 30% of 17-year-olds have received a sext.
- 60% of teens in the UK say they have been asked for an explicit photo or video of themselves.
- 22% of young adults aged 18-24 consider porn to be good for society, and 8% of that age group actually think it is “very good for society”.
- When used to prioritize what people consider immoral, teens and young adults consider “not recycling” to be more immoral than viewing pornography.
These stats are already outdated. From 1998 to 2007, the number of pornographic websites grew by 1,800%. That was 10 years ago. The more technology advances the easier it is to access porn.
“Don’t Talk to Strangers” isn’t enough anymore
The darkest side of it is that the porn industry actually targets children. Why? Because porn is addictive, and the younger someone gets addicted the harder it is to overcome. Internet porn actually rewires the brain, and causes the user to need increasing levels of stimulation over time to get the same effect.
Almost all porn is violent, aggressive and abusive in some way. It changes the user’s beliefs about love and sex. This makes the world a very unsafe place, especially for women and children. Porn also feeds the sex slave trade, both in the USA and internationally.
Get Involved – Rescue Love and Restore Love’s Dignity
You can do something about this. Join the fight or support the troops! There is a war raging against love and we can’t let evil win. Here’s what you can do:
- Attend the High Noon Summit on Porn, April 7-9, Las Vegas
- Sponsor others to go to the Summit
- Support PureMind.online:
- Arm yourself with facts – visit the websites listed below for more info
- Be an example of real love to your children and grandchildren
1 Statistics provided by Covenant Eyes: Parenting the Internet Generation